HC-11C RPN Scientific Programmable Calculator for Android
This is a high-end emulation of the famous HP-11C RPN Scientific Calculator.
Using the same mathematics as the original, the HC-11C provides a full set of functions:
- sq. root
- LOG x
- LN x
- INTeger truncation and ABSolute value
- Trigonometric functions (SIN, COS etc.)
- Trigonometric modes: degrees, radians, grads
- H<->H.M.S conversion.
- Engineering display format.
- Basic statistics (mean, linear estimate, correlation coefficient, linear regression.)
- Program memory with 203 program steps
- Programming with the requisite set of keys for conditional tests, SST, BST, INT, FRAC, GTO and MEM.
- Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions.
- Probability (combinations and permutations).
- Factorial, % change, and absolute value.
- Random number generator.
- Haptic feedback
- Preserve Memory
- Save and load current memory and stack
The current memory and stack can be saved at any time in individual files. This allows to store all your programs and setups without the need to re-enter your code and data each time you need a different setup.
More information and manuals can be obtained on http://www.hpmuseum.org